CC still in game but won’t shop up on my sims or houses!

by lucianarose

Original Post

CC still in game but won’t shop up on my sims or houses!

★★ Novice

My cc shows up when I go to cas or build mode but it’s been deleted off of my sims and builds.. so my sims are naked and my houses are empty Frown what could’ve caused this??

Message 1 of 5 (296 Views)

Re: CC still in game but won’t shop up on my sims or houses!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @lucianarose It sounds like you've loaded the game, maybe to test or after the patch and mods/cc are turned off by default via Origin for the update.. To return to an earlier save is your best option.. 

If you're new to that, there's a good tutorial at Carls Sims 4 Guide, you can then go back to an earlier save, go to his website for directions and salvage from an earlier time beforehand.

Hope this helps.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. 
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 5 (275 Views)

★★ Novice

I just went to see my saved games and There’s only 5 starting from when the game was updated. All of them still have the cc missing from my sims so unfortunately that did not work.

Message 3 of 5 (266 Views)

★★ Pro

A general rule is to save games before any patch also, and keep in mind that cc and mod use do require extra care to maintain your game.. So, you're referring to your folder or online saves? (ie: Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4> Saves) because 5 sounds like a very small amount indeed.

Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

I did save before the patch. And I only have 5 saves in both the folder and in the actual game. guess i’ll have to start over :/

Message 5 of 5 (236 Views)