CC not working :(

by Brianna-Pisani

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CC not working :(

★★★ Newbie

Hi can somebody please help me,

I've had sims 4 since it first came out. I've also been using CC since then, and I have never had a problem. I was playing sims the other day and everything was working. But today i opened my sims and it had reset it self like i have never played it and none of my cc was coming up. So i did the whole turn off and on script mods and stuff. Nothing has worked. I've even tried uninstalling and installing sims again. All my cc is still in my mods folder, and I've tried taking all my cc out and putting some back in to test, and nothing has worked. 

please help Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CC not working :(

Champion (Retired)

@Brianna-Pisani

Seems like your game is using another folder than usual. This might happen if you for example have a folder called Documents on OneDrive. If you normally have your files in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\, please try turning off OneDrive and starting your game, does everything show up?

If not, please check where the game saves your files by looking in your Game Options - Screenshot settings.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Make sure that the path above is the same place as where you have your saves and mods.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (385 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Brianna-Pisani

Seems like your game is using another folder than usual. This might happen if you for example have a folder called Documents on OneDrive. If you normally have your files in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\, please try turning off OneDrive and starting your game, does everything show up?

If not, please check where the game saves your files by looking in your Game Options - Screenshot settings.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Make sure that the path above is the same place as where you have your saves and mods.

Message 2 of 5 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you so much

Message 3 of 5 (294 Views)

★ Novice
If you want to have your cc back all you have to do is go in your game then click the three dots and then there will be little bars you click the bar that says game options then there is some bars on the side you click the one that say other then there is a little box and next to the box it will say enable custom content then just click the box!! And if you have all your cc in your mods folder then you should be good! When EA doses there update it terns all those of so that is how you get your cc back
Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ACL0222

If you read the posts this was obviously not the problem. Also, this thread is marked as solved, noo need to answer further unless the author comes back or someone else has a related problem.

Thanks for trying to help out though, but read the posts first Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (249 Views)