Re: CC not showing up

by Limearity49

Original Post

CC not showing up

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded a bunch of individual CC and a few packages and they don't show up in game. They are all in the mods folder and I removed the extra numbers from them. All files are unzipped.

Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do not remove anything from them but do unzip them. You should read the install instructions where you got them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got them from packs and individual downloads and they didn't have much explanation.

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They may very well be outdated. I recommend you search online for something more recent there are plenty of places to get Mods and CC. Just remember that each time there is an update to the game you must ensure that they still work and look for updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)