Re: CC not showing up anymore, but Mods do

by kreatora

Original Post

CC not showing up anymore, but Mods do

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Okay so, ever since the Moschino update my game has been a little buggy. However, the worst now is that my custom contents don't show up, but my mod scripts still do. Ive checked the boxes on the menu (I know I always have to do this after an update) and I checked if the path file on the menu config was also correct and it is. Despite all of that, my game still doesn't even recognize any of my cc (and all of them used to work fine, I always delete if theres a conflicting mod or something like that). 

Can someone please help me? Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@guizilin

First, after the patch, these CC can be broken but it would be a rare accident that all broke down simultaneously.
Move your mods folder to the desktop and disable custom contest once more open a game and play 3 minutes. Save and quit. Now paste your mods and one CC in the new mods folder, open game menu and enable mods and CC than quit the game. If it is working now paste remainder of your CC one by one checking if it is showing.
(For these options are two files responsible in the games folder. These changes must be saved there before the game can see mods and CC. It worked for me - only one time I had to download the same mods once more from creators because the game stubbornly didn't want to see the old ones.)

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

★ Novice
@kreatora Thanks for the tip, but I already tried that and the game still doesn't recognize my custom contents, despite they still recognize script mods for some reason. I might have to try re-downloading them as you mentioned you had to do once.
Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@guizilin

Try to fix the game in Origin also maybe these files in the game folder for some reason stopped working properly.
Origin/Library - right-click on TS4 - option "repair game"

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)