CC not showing up and game has reset

by SplashaJones2005

Original Post

CC not showing up and game has reset

★★★ Newbie

Hi 👋.

so I just downloaded CC so that I can do some interior designing on The Sims 4 for instagram. I have done it before but I wiped all of my Cc and downloaded new CC. I just went into my game and it has reset its self! It’s like I have never played before! And the list that shows all the CC has nothing in it. My CC is enabled in Other so I dont know what is going on. I went into Electronic arts/the sims 4/saves and all of my Saves appear to be in the folder which is in documents. I have read through websites and there is nothing I can do to save my game! I am so confused, please help!!

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: CC not showing up and game has reset

Hero
@SplashaJones2005 This often happens after patching if the game decides OneDrive/iCloud is way better to use than the local folder.

Try the suggestions here to see if you can get your saves back: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games-disappearing/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)