Re: White rectangles on sims

by HiImK2000

Original Post

Re: NPC Skin is Plaid

Hero

@dietcokebott 

merged your post with existing thread.

The scout uniform is not cc caused but all the others seem to be.

You can just try changing the settings for Sims Detail to check if that makes a difference.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 102 (21,956 Views)

Re: NPC Skin is Plaid

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict : I literally just read your article about this on your blog. Large smile Didn't know that the scout uniform was affected, too!

Message 42 of 102 (21,951 Views)

Re: why is my sim shining

★★★ Newbie

@MaddieJoyce12 wrote:

my sim is shining like she's covered with plastic or something I've deleted three mods and it still shows up. just wondering if anyone else has or had this problem and if I can fix it. it's kind of annoying but if there's no solution then I'll deal with it. it only happens to the teenage girls.06-21-19_10-21-56 AM.png06-21-19_8-52-13 AM.png  

I have the same problem too I don’t know what to do 

Message 43 of 102 (22,076 Views)

★ Novice

Mine to! Teenage and and both young and adult sims have it. But the guys don't. It's starting to frustrate me. I've reinstalled and updated all my cc and mods but oh no! Peek a boo! Its still there! is there a way to fix this? It's getting annoying to look at.

Message 44 of 102 (22,061 Views)

★ Novice
@Divinity_wingz Hi I have the same problem and I tried your advice. It didn't work! Does cc hair or clothes need to be removed? I saved and re entered my save but nothing happened! She still has the annoying white squares!
Message 45 of 102 (22,054 Views)

Sims have weird white spots all over

★★★ Newbie

hey, idk why but only a few of my sims have white spots all over them mostly the male sims. It just recently started happening, anyone know what could be causing this?

Message 46 of 102 (22,105 Views)

Re: Sims have weird white spots all over

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I also have a male Sim that looks like that. 

Make that two.

Message 47 of 102 (22,075 Views)

★ Novice

Both of my sims have that too, I have no idea what’s causing it. I just took everything off my one sim. I’m going to try and redress her one by one to see what the real issue is 

Message 48 of 102 (22,065 Views)

★ Novice

Turns out for my female sim, it was one of her accessories and for my make sim, it was a pair of his pants, all CC. 

Message 49 of 102 (22,062 Views)

@niruche @faktririjekt @dollasignbri 

Moved the thread to this one on the known issue in the bug forum. Please see Crin's accepted solution on page 1 and try changing your Sim view option.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 50 of 102 (22,025 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help