[CC RELATED] Error Code 102:20ece5dd

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims 4 discovering university green exclamation mark above edited dorm lot

Hero
@ZanDraa_a does she have the 20ece5dd or another error 102. There are a few legit ones around.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 192 (2,578 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD/CC RELATED] Error Code 102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think it's CC bed issue.  I went and removed all of my bed CC and was able to load back into the lot.  Hopefully there's a patch update (via Sims3Studio..) coming soon with this fix.  (I'm very aware EA/Maxis doesn't care about CC/Mods issues.. -.-)

Message 31 of 192 (2,662 Views)

Hero
@LoneNitemare Download S4Studio. I think they already have a batch fix for beds.

EA will not fix cc issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 192 (2,660 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same issue was so frustrating. cleted all cc and mods. played vanilla nothing helped. had to delete my graduated sim Frown now works. 3 days playing gone.

Message 33 of 192 (2,640 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just popping in after a few busy days to confirm that I was able to isolate the problem to a CC bed by Peacemaker. Progress, hooray!

Message 34 of 192 (2,578 Views)

★★ Apprentice

She has the error 102 I have the same 102 as well

Message 35 of 192 (2,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's definitely not just one specific cc bed. It seems like it's ALL cc beds LOL! So I deleted the cc beds and boom! Works just fine. Thanks for the info yall! X

Message 36 of 192 (2,549 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Error Code: 102:6ee24dd4:4e6f578f - Corrupted relationship

★★ Novice

I have this exact issue. I had a single girl go to university, I barely made it through the day because there was a school event at a bar. I had no issue with the bar but when I made her go home. It went to the worlds menu. This error popped up 3 more times. Refusing to let me play her. I can interact with any other household, and I’ve even had this same problem with ROM with a bar. I’ve had to recover a save from before the bar. Which made me lost my progress and now I’m afraid she won’t be able to travel for school or her family. 

Message 37 of 192 (2,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@zandraa_d There's many 102. The number after the 102 is important.

If you have this one (20ece5dd) with NO mods/cc, please send me your save. Upload on google drive/one drive and PM me the link

@andreamalvaiz Looks like your error is different. I moved your post over to that number. Are you using any cc beds ?

-------------

For those who have found their culprits, is it only double beds or also single ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 192 (2,504 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes!! I have just tried removing cc beds and it works now! Thank you so much for the info guys!

Message 39 of 192 (2,465 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help