Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Error Code 102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

by CultOfLoz

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for letting us know! I will try to move my sim to another town and see if that helps. But this error code happend to me after getting a roommate, then leaving the house to go to a community lot. When my sim was on her way home, the error code shows up. Happends in new saves too 

Any mods that been identified as the culprit?

Message 20 of 192 (3,772 Views)

Hero

Here's a list of outdated mods: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 192 (3,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thanks! But maybe this be could be related to the crashes from CC with too many slots. I'm currently looking over some CC I can delete. There is a new patch fix for CC showers in sims4studio now - maybe that will help some. #fingers crossed 

Update: Woho, it works so far! I did the batch fix for shower and removed the CC beds in the house before I entered the household. And it seems to work so far, my sim even went to the bar and got home without the error message popping up. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 22 of 192 (3,537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm fairly certain, after much testing, that if you have a cc bed in the dorm it won't let you reenter the lot once you leave. I suspect it has something to do with the game assigning beds to sims on the lot.

I've taken all cc beds out of the dorm and I've left all of my other cc in, and the game seems to be working just fine now.

Reintroducing mods in batches just in case... 😭

Message 23 of 192 (3,490 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD/CC RELATED] Error Code 102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

★★ Novice

Hi, same thing is happening to me - and it's definitely University related. My sim had just graduated, and all of a sudden it's impossible to play the household as I keep on being redirected to the main menu and the error code 102:66ee24dd4:e49d7f43 is showing.

I'd been playing with my (updated) mods in and everything was perfectly fine. Now it doesn't work even when I disable/remove the mods. 

Can someone help?!

Message 24 of 192 (3,453 Views)

Re: [PROBABLY MOD/CC RELATED] Error Code 102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

Hero
@Huilang89 Is this your error: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Error-Code-102-6ee24dd4-4e6f578f-Corrupted/td-p/84... ? .. just to be sure since you put 66ee but I think that was a typo ?

See the second post of that thread for solutions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 192 (3,445 Views)

Re: sims 4 discovering university green exclamation mark above edited dorm lot

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem on drake hall it’s so so frustrating!!! I have cc but have done everything and nothing changed. However my friend DOES NOT USE CC and she is having the exact problem with zero cc!! I definitely think it’s a game problem since she has no cc! 

Message 26 of 192 (3,428 Views)

Hero
@zandraa_d Does zero cc mean zero mods too (aka mods folder only has resource.cfg) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 192 (3,422 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, she has zero mods! She wasn’t even aware of using custom content until I told her like 4 days ago. 

Message 28 of 192 (3,406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have also been experiencing this exact same issue with and without my mods folder in my game. about 95% of the time I travel back to the dorm and the game sends me back to the manage worlds map and gives me an error.  Between that and the random crashing post update/DU install, and also various other glitches in the game, it’s completely unplayable. I spent all day yesterday trying to get it to work, like i said the glitch happens EVEN without my mods folder in my game (happened when the game is completely vanilla). I’ve tried starting a brand new save, I’ve tried repairing my game. I’ve tried everything to fix it short of uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game. 

I’m honestly so annoyed that I spent 50 dollars on this glitchy mess. It doesn’t even work. 

Message 29 of 192 (3,371 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help