[CC/MOD RELATED] Error Code 102:c4caa9ed

by iiBrokenFrames

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 "game data missing or damaged" error and I need help

★★★ Novice

btw i am really sorry for not replying but basically i really appreciate your help, although basically i decided i would have to delete that save and just use the characters i have for them in my libary and restart. This was really annoying but i haven't had that issue since *touchwood* i generally am really grateful for you trying to help. I am pretty sure it is a mod though i tried downloading a mod onflict thing and it was good and i think i got rid of the mod that was conflicting my game *touchwood* again lol.

bye

Message 71 of 95 (1,452 Views)

Re: Game failed to load. Error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

★★ Novice

Hello, i got same error and that error still there. Did you fix? Can you help me?

Message 72 of 95 (1,345 Views)

@Senasenaa  Please test in a clean user data folder.  Move your entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, and when you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just start a new save and make sure it works properly.

If it does, you can copy one of your saves from the old Sims 4 folder to the new one, and see whether it works.  (Saves are located in the saves folder.)  If the save loads normally, you can start adding your mods and cc back in batches, testing each time to make sure the save still works.  Any batch that causes another error needs to be split and tested until you find the problem file(s).

If your save still throws an error in the clean folder, try a backup save instead.  Use the manual method in the link below, and transfer one backup at a time to the new Sims 4 folder.

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 73 of 95 (1,317 Views)

Hero
@Senasenaa Do you have exactly the same error ? First two blocks of the number are relevant.

Which are yours ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 95 (1,292 Views)

How do I fix this error code problem when entering a household?

★ Apprentice

After the new patch update, I have been unable to enter my sims households because I keep getting this error code 102:c4caa9ed:5260c7ac. I'm pretty sure all my mods are updated because the ones that the broken mod detector said were broken, I deleted or updated but it's still giving me the error message. I'm wondering if the error could be caused by a script mod because the mod detector doesn't detect script mods for some reason. I know the game itself has been having issues because console players are also having issues but I moved the mods to a different folder to test and the game worked fine after that so I know it's a mod doing this but I can't figure out which one it is. It bugs me that the error message doesn't tell us which mod is causing the issue.

Message 75 of 95 (1,166 Views)

Re: How do I fix this error code problem when entering a household?

Hero

Hi  @beeke404 

The mod detector only detects conflicts among mods, not with the game.

This error has always been outdated mod related so make sure to remove or update all your mods

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 95 (1,140 Views)

Sims 4 error Code 102:c4caa9ed:550bfb50

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having a problem here with Sims 4.

I went to a other venue and got an error code I've never seen before:102:c4caa9ed:550bfb50.

And now every time I try to play one Sim or other Sims I get this error code on this save. 

Anyone know why? I know there are similar error codes but I couldn't find one with the 550bfb50 at the end.

Hope someone can help out

Message 77 of 95 (1,035 Views)

Re: Sims 4 error Code 102:c4caa9ed:550bfb50

★★★★ Expert

@Angela_Merkel110  Do you have mods and CC? Could you test without them in that case?

Message 78 of 95 (1,023 Views)

Hero
@Angela_Merkel110 The digits after the second : aren't important. Only the first two so I merged your post with the master thread on this error.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 95 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonroaAkashu Did that now it works, guess I have to find out whats causing it. Gonna post here if I find something
Message 80 of 95 (999 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help