Dot.: error code 102:c4caa9ed:3bec4559

by kreatora

Original Post

Re: Game failed to load. Error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

Hero
@floneill19 @paigeypoo27

Do you have exactly this error code ? There's many 102's around, some legit, some mods/cc

Which one do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 95 (2,220 Views)

Re: 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

★★ Novice

same, i dont know what the problem is Frown

Message 62 of 95 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me and i just remembered that before i finished saving the game i had closed the screen on my laptop. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 63 of 95 (1,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you fixed this problem I am having this problem but have 3000 bits of cc, some please help ❤️

Message 64 of 95 (1,602 Views)

error code 102:c4caa9ed:3bec4559

★ Novice

Hi all,

This error code started showing up yesterday and I can't load into a single family in my game. It happened after one of my sims was trying to go to a lot on the actors career. So, I checked the forum and I got 2 things out of it: check for bad CC or it's an issue with Seasons. I did both and nothing solved the issue. I'm afraid to move stuff around and clear the cache because I don't want to delete my families as I have played with them for years. Is there anything I can try? No one seems to have my exact error code, so I'm not sure if it is a bug or not and I have checked through my Mods folder and nothing is raising any flags.

Please help!

Thanks!

Message 65 of 95 (1,628 Views)

Dot.: error code 102:c4caa9ed:3bec4559

Hero (Retired)
@ElKeco

This is caused by an outdated mod. Most likely by script mod. This procedure below is safe and will not damage your saved games or your sims.
Move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. Delete also all folders with the word "cache" in the name.
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now properly
If it is fixed, copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is working properly. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)

I don't work for EA
Message 66 of 95 (1,602 Views)

Re: Sims 4 "game data missing or damaged" error and I need help

★★★ Novice

So i am having the same problem and i was reading through this to see if it would help but obviously it ended here. So i tried what you said earlier and it didnt work and then checked if i was administrator and i was. Is there anyway you could help

Message 67 of 95 (1,572 Views)

@Gapple_Dream  Using an admin account is not the same as running an app as an admin.  For the latter, you need to specifically tell the system to run as admin; the fastest way is to right-click on the app or its shortcut and select "Run as administrator."

If that doesn't help you, please describe your issue in more detail so that someone here can help.  If you get an error message, please post a screenshot.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 68 of 95 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry for the wait, but basically i have just tried running it as an administrator and it has not worked the message still comes up. Then when i close that message and try and open the family up anyway an error code comes up and i dont know what to do. As you can see i have linked both messgaes that come up. Please can you help, and thank you!

Message 69 of 95 (1,501 Views)

@Gapple_Dream  I've merged your post into a master thread for the same error.  This is caused by outdated mods.  Remove or update your mods, and test.

If you still can't load your existing save, try loading a backup instead:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 70 of 95 (1,484 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help