Re: Game failed to load. Error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 error code 102:c4caa9ed:2703b61a

★★★ Novice

I had a feeling it might be mccc. Thanks, I'll try that. 

Message 31 of 95 (2,398 Views)

Game failed to load. Error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

★★★★★ Novice

ea games go and fix the game ok my error code is 102:c4caa9ed:ace1d689

Message 32 of 95 (2,121 Views)

Hero

Hi @clareabscott

this error is usually caused by an outdated mod. Most likely MCCC. Make sure to go to the MCCC site and download the newest version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 95 (2,113 Views)

Re: 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

★★★★★ Novice

it happend to me to just now with the message your game failed to load error code:102:c4caa9ed:72ffda67

Message 34 of 95 (3,225 Views)

Re: 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

Hero
This is usually out-dated mod related. Did you make sure all your mods are up-to-date ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 95 (3,217 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, this happened to me too, and also during a holiday, EA we need a patch fixing this soon.

Message 36 of 95 (5,848 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zaidgori

This is caused by faulty Mods. See my previous answers on this. EA can not fix it. It is up to you to make sure that your Mods and CC are updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 37 of 95 (5,840 Views)

★ Novice

I personally don't think its a problem caused by faulty mods. I have been playing this whole time and everything has been fine. I have played through Summer, Spring, and Autumn. I was playing through Winter and the New Year's Event is what broke the game for me. Other then that event everything else has been fine. I chose a different sim in a different world and the game worked but the second I go back to my sims the game breaks again. Sorry to say but, I don't think it's a mod related problem. I have over 3000 mods and files and its never broken for me before.

Message 38 of 95 (5,794 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It has been verified as caused by Mods. It is easy to test if Mods or CC are the issue. Temporarily move the Mods folder somewhere else like your desktop and delete localthumbcache.package then test the game. If your problem is gone then you know it was caused by Mods or CC and you just have to figure out which ones are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 39 of 95 (5,774 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem with my game, the thing is I don't currently have any mods or even cc installed. I have cleaned both Sims cache and origin cache and repair game. I tried playing through a holiday with another household in the savefile but that didn't help either 

Message 40 of 95 (5,385 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help