Re: error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Re: error code 102:c4caa9ed:4601ce31

★★ Novice

I fixed my problem and I can play with other households but not the one I want to but I can still play some households in that world so I don’t know how to fix it

Message 21 of 95 (4,213 Views)

Re: Game failed to load. Error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

★★★ Newbie

But by doing this, how do you get your mods back? And do you remove them then put them back on before you go on the game 

Message 22 of 95 (72,990 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Look for updates where you got them or confirmation that they still work at the current patch level. Failing that add a little at a time while testing the game until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 23 of 95 (72,974 Views)

★★ Novice

i have had this today also , i do have cc,  and i have a folder specific to new mod where i can check them first and if i get issues i know which folder it is in , well ive  taken that folder out and it still does the same 

can anyone please help 

thankyou

Message 24 of 95 (72,692 Views)

★★ Novice
ive tried playing a different world and its loaded fine ?????
Message 25 of 95 (7,267 Views)

★★ Novice
ok so update last one , i went into the problem world and played a family ive not played in a while , it was harvest fest , and it worked ok , so ended the harvest fest, saved and went to manage worlds, clicked on the family i actually wanted to play and it worked fine , ended there harvest fest , saved exited , put my mods back in, booted back up, went to family again , and hey presto ,,, its working again ...... so from this im guessing it wasnt the cc , its an issue with the new expansion pack ttherefore ea maxis , need to look at this and find a fix , i think i wont save an exit on an event in future Standard smile
Message 26 of 95 (7,253 Views)

error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

★ Novice

I have a problem playing my household. Every time I would click on it to play, it would always give me the message "Failed to load Error 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472" then telling me to relaunch the game but that never works. The thing is, it happens to only the main household I play and not any of the other households in my game! I really like this household and I tried searching how to fix this but no one has! Some say it's because of the mods but this is the household with the least amount of mods. The rest have a ton of them but they work. Please do something about this and fix this problem. I have the Sims seasons and everything was working fine until after the first holiday when this happened. People have said it's because of broken/updated mods but I don't know how to fix this problem. I don't know which mods to update or how to update them. The instructions all seemed very complex and I don't want to delete all my mods only to see that it shows up again plus I want them in my game. If anyone has ever had this message and had it fixed please tell me how and how to do it.

Message 27 of 95 (2,831 Views)

Re: error code 102:c4caa9ed:eeb17472

Champion (Retired)

Remove all Mods and CC then try the game again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 28 of 95 (2,816 Views)

Sims 4 error code 102:c4caa9ed:2703b61a

★★★ Novice

I started my game up fine, but when I had to restart after shutting down, I got this error code:  102:c4caa9ed:2703b61a after choosing a household to play. This only happened when I tried to play my main household, when I chose another, the household loaded. What could be the problem?

Message 29 of 95 (3,184 Views)

Re: Sims 4 error code 102:c4caa9ed:2703b61a

Champion (Retired)

Please remove Mods and CC then look for updates to them where you got them. An older version of MCCC is known to cause this.

Message 30 of 95 (3,168 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help