Re: CC Items Removed?

by shigso

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CC Items Removed?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Today I went onto sims and saw these messages. I suspected it was because the new update so i made sure I had custom content turned on and script mods and i do, then i restarted my game and it was still there. Is there any way I could find out which items in specific were removed from build mode and CAS? 

Message 1 of 6 (1,554 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a certain CC that was messed up because the new update changed CC accessories. So I just deleted the CC accessories from the pack and the rest of my CAS and build mode cc came back Standard smile thanks for ur help

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,460 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@shigso 

When there is a new patch Mods and CC gets disabled. You got a notification about that when you started the game after patching. When you then start a game that uses Mods/CC they will be removed. The solution is simple Exit without saving and enable Mods and CC again and having checked for updates to make them work with the new patch. Notice that it may take content creators some days to update. After that you can start playing with that savegame again and reapply any CC that were removed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (1,509 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I did that already and i went back in and it still said the same thing.
Message 3 of 6 (1,485 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@shigso 

Do you also see it if you start a new game for testing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (1,476 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Yes If I open the my other world I see that even more CC was removed.. this time instead of 7 it was 26
Message 5 of 6 (1,464 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Nevermind, I figured it out. It was a certain CC that was messed up because the new update changed CC accessories. So I just deleted the CC accessories from the pack and the rest of my CAS and build mode cc came back Standard smile thanks for ur help
Message 6 of 6 (1,461 Views)