Re: CC Hair Color Changing In Game Bug: Needs Fixing or A Mod Bug Fix!

by Simminglugu23

Original Post

CC Hair Color Changing In Game Bug: Needs Fixing or A Mod Bug Fix!

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Only it happens on Custom Content Hair color
What happens when the bug occurs? In CAS and During Game Out Of CAS.
What do you expect to see? Yes but his Hair color hanges
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'm planning on fixing the bug during class unless you there to fix it

You have never fix this bug now with all the hair choices. The colors of the hair keep changing on kids and toddler. I Demand You Need To Fix This RIGHT NOW. This bug is getting annoying for me. All the colors of the hair are all CC Mods. They keep changing when buffs are removed, when I try to fix on CAS, When they take a bath or changing their outfits and when I login to the game. It only happen on Kids and Toddlers, maybe sometimes Teens. It has been a never ending problem for this bug

Message 1 of 5 (469 Views)

Hero
@Simminglugu23 Custom content is not supported by EA though.

If you have issues with cc, please talk to the creator of the cc.

Moving this to tech.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Simminglugu23 this happends to me with every cc i have, not only hair. My sims look peach and glich, constantly!!!!
Message 3 of 5 (428 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I did but no reply
Message 4 of 5 (412 Views)

Hero
@Simminglugu23 Then I guess don't use the glitchy cc ? Or does it happen with every single one you try ? There's still an open issue for eyebrows but hair should be fixed for non-cc afair

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (398 Views)