Re: CC Eyes Not Showing Up in CAS

by MollieRebekah

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the exact same problems since the June 3rd update. I even tried different CC to see if that was the issue. but it seems like that is not the case. I hope they get this fixed soon.

Message 31 of 38 (2,815 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Same! I don't have much CC in my game, a few hairs, eyelashes, some build CC... but I recently downloaded the Noodle Glossy eye default replacements and was a tiny bit sad they didn't work. I also tried the Whisper eye default replacement after I'd taken out the Glossy file, and they didn't show up either... Frown
Message 32 of 38 (2,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I had the same problem with my standard eye, however, I found a video that helped me a lot and I managed to solve the problem.
Follow the link below to access the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb7bT1qVc08

Message 33 of 38 (2,502 Views)

★ Apprentice

I Tried the fix in the video and it only worked for some of my swatches... I still have some broken cc eyes. 

Message 34 of 38 (2,279 Views)

★ Novice
@kaitlynlabadie A ktoś ma rozwiązanie tego problemu?
Message 35 of 38 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am no expert, but i was having the same problem Frown so I found out that if you have a UI extensions mod, delete it. For me atleast it worked.

Message 36 of 38 (1,891 Views)

★★ Novice

It would sure be nice if all these mods were just part of the game, rather than being mods. If this game were not nodded, I 100%would not be playing it. The mods are the only thing that make it actually fun...unless you're under the age of 12...maybe.

Message 37 of 38 (1,863 Views)

★ Novice
@cutieje This worked for me!
Message 38 of 38 (1,523 Views)