Re: CC Eyes Not Showing Up in CAS

by OliviaSkully

Original Post

Re: Default eyes disappeared after batch fix- how to get them back?

★★ Novice
@Saalihah27 another note- I have already tried doing the opposite and running the 'allow CC for random' batch fix. I have also tried disabling and re-enabling mods but that hasn't worked either.
Message 21 of 38 (4,405 Views)

★ Apprentice

This workaround does not work, I tried it to no avail. 

Message 22 of 38 (4,380 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well. 

The workaround's instructions are basically incomprehensible to me as someone who barely uses either program it mentions. 

Message 23 of 38 (4,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@kaitlynlabadiehaven't tested this out but thought you guys would know that the creator CmarNYC over in modthesims created this small program for those of you who have CC eyes/eyebrows/makeup that broke with the update Standard smile it’s called

TS4 Default Replacement Fixer - V2.0, fixes default eyes, eyebrows, and makeup broken by the June 3 patch

edit 1: super easy to do as well (just tried) and seeing how it actually looks in game here in a moment! Will edit again to tell you guys if it works!

Edit 2: IT WORKS! My CC eyes from Hazelios Aether eyes (all 4 human default, aliens, vampires, and pets) all work after I used the program! Just make sure if you have CC eyes that have shine, to not check off "remove shine" and to save the new file as another name! Standard smile happy simming!

EDIT by EA_Jason: Mod link removed.

Message 24 of 38 (4,210 Views)

★ Novice
@pinneduphair yeah, but I meant that because it can only be fixed like that and I use the old eyes, the creator will probably not fix them anymore, because they're so old.
Message 25 of 38 (4,163 Views)

★ Novice

This worked perfectly. Thank you! I have been looking and looking for a fix. 

Message 26 of 38 (4,022 Views)

★ Guide
@kaitlynlabadie Check out my latest reply for a fix Standard smile
Message 27 of 38 (4,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Here is a list of some fixed eyes 

snip

hope this helps! Standard smile

CM Edit: Do not link to mods or custom content here please. 

Message 28 of 38 (3,875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[EDIT-removed-please don't link 3rd party CC on AHQ]

these default eyes were updated after the June patch and work!

Message 29 of 38 (3,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i'm having the same exact problem. the creator of the default eyes i use updated them but they're still not working. i tried using cmar's fix as well to no avail. any and all help would be greatly appreciated :/

Message 30 of 38 (3,537 Views)