Re: CC Eyes Not Showing Up in CAS

by simssiiri

Original Post

★★★ Novice

The same exact thing is happening to me also, I hope this gets attention and is fixed

Message 11 of 38 (5,255 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also have this problem and I'm a CC creator.  I remade my default replacement with the updated version of Sims4Studio and it didn't fix the problem.  

Message 12 of 38 (5,657 Views)

★★ Apprentice

having the same issue. tried updating multiple times, even downloaded the updated verison from the creator and still doesn't work.

Message 13 of 38 (5,543 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@kaitlynlabadie so if you updated the cc eyes, you have to remove luumia's eye shine remover! that's what's conflicting and making the default maxis eyes show up.

if you don't have luumia's eye shine remover and it's still doing it, then idk. Frown
Message 14 of 38 (5,386 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same issue! I've been downloading MULTIPLE different eyes, and this is really annoying considering how bland the default EA eyes are in comparison to my zesty default replacements. I really hope EA fixes this issue!! TOO many issues have come up now due to this update.

Message 15 of 38 (5,373 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All CC default replacement eyes are broken atm. From what I've heard, Sims4Studio needs an update in order for CC creators to be able to fix them. Being that it's a CC issue, EA/Maxis are not going to be the ones fixing this.

Message 16 of 38 (5,327 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@stockyourmind Same here! I took my sims into cas and I thought something is off about them. Then, I took a closer look and realized it was their eyes. 😞 I miss my default replacements.
Message 17 of 38 (5,246 Views)

★ Novice

well that sucks if maxis is not gonna fix them, I use really old eyes and they're probably not going to be fixed

Message 18 of 38 (5,211 Views)

Default eyes disappeared after batch fix- how to get them back?

★★ Novice

Okay so I know what I've done wrong here- I ran the 'disallow CC for random' on Sims 4 Studio but then underneath- after I ran the fix- it said to remove the defaults as they will be turned off! I should've read it first- that's my fault. I was just wondering how I can get them back as they've been disabled in my game now. Any help would be much appreciated- and this is my first post too so I don't know if I'm doing this right. Standard smile thanks!

Message 19 of 38 (5,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@simssiiriThe issue will be fixed, just not by Maxis. The dev team for the game doesn’t work on Mods/CC whatsoever, it’s up to the creators of Mods/CC to fix their creations when they break.

Right now, AFAIK, the issue is with Sim4Studio, which is the work of people who are still active. Once Sims4Studio gets whatever update it needs, those who've made CC eyes will be able to update their creations.

Message 20 of 38 (5,169 Views)