Sims4 last update

by Ismaiil_9715151

Original Post

Sims4 last update

★★★ Newbie

After i downloaded new version of sims 4 1.66.139.1020 my mods (windows, doors) aren't working properly. It shows on the window when I choose and set them to the wall it doesn't work. Like only the lines but there's still wall on 

Message 251 of 268 (1,765 Views)

Re: Sims4 last update

★★ Guide

This is a known issue, latest update broke most CC doors and windows, and a few vanilla game too. Sims 4 Studio is trying to work on a batch fix, it's unlikely the sims team (EA) will.

Message 252 of 268 (1,747 Views)

Re: Sims4 last update

★★★★★ Novice

Also as a reminder !!
-Some original doors and windows have this problem , only the outline is visible.
-The original windows and doors do not have reflections through the mirrors

-NEW report !!
Original round or rounded windows causes tearing
on the outline on the wall !!

Need URGENT patch

Known problem ! on 03 .09 .2020
not resolved at this date on 24 .10 .2020
It's time to act ....
Sims 4 Studio does not patch the originals !!

Message 253 of 268 (1,297 Views)

Re: CC Doors and Windows not functional after september 3th patch (2020)

★★★★ Novice

Can a guru please advise me whether this problem we are having with doors and windows be fixed with the next patch and before the new expansion pack comes out that I have already paid for?  Or do I have to spend a great deal of my time downloading the fixes that all my cc creators have had to make to their CC?  Please and thank you.

Admin, if I have put this post on the wrong board then it's because I find this whole site incredibly confusing.

Message 254 of 268 (958 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Amanstan57 

As mentioned many times in this thread it is not up to EA to fix any CC. It is up to the creators to do that. I know that Peacemaker has updated his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 255 of 268 (934 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I'm not asking EA to fix CC, I'm asking them to fix their game that I have paid good money for. They have already stated that they will fix it and I am asking when.
Message 256 of 268 (906 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen and with regard to your statement 'as mentioned many times in this thread' you might like to spend your life discussing a computer game on the internet. I do not. I asked my question and got a civil reply, I really don't need your added sarcasm and arrogance.
Message 257 of 268 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Amanstan57 

This entire thread is about CC Doors and Windows. So I of course assumed your question had to do with this thread. To answer the more generic question you asked. There will be a new patch before the next Expansion ships in the first half of November. 

What fixes will be included remains to be seen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 258 of 268 (901 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thank you, that's all I need to know.
Message 259 of 268 (877 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, this problem still persists.. so EA may keep the latest EPs and I'll keep my money Large smile

Message 260 of 268 (707 Views)