Re: CC Doors and Windows not functional after september 3th patch (2020)

by kimsoodesu

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I'm putting so much hope into the next monthly patch (are they even monthly? at least roughly one patch per month, I think) - please, EA! 

We want to build again.

Message 231 of 268 (2,450 Views)

★★★ Novice

Don‘t think they will fix it. They don’t care about the community. They are only interested in making money out of overpriced DLCs.

Message 232 of 268 (2,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

uninstalled it. the Sims 4 is now useless

Message 233 of 268 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UNINSTALLED.

uninstall.PNG

Message 234 of 268 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Frown im really bummed out because the bafroom pack has amazing windows and arent the crusty base game ones. crying on the inside <3

Message 235 of 268 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@fruchtpunsch Here is a link with a lot of CC-Windows and Doors that works fine. You can try them untill a fix comes... if it comes!
Happy gaming!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63i0r3CrHNA
Message 236 of 268 (1,101 Views)

SIMS 4 CC DOORS WINDOWS NOT WORKING

★ Apprentice

I have tried to find answers on all the threads about this issue but everyone is just saying they have the same issue

does someone actually have a solution for the custom content doors and windows not working since the update? 

please, it’s very annoying to meFrown 

Message 237 of 268 (976 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 CC DOORS WINDOWS NOT WORKING

Hero
@dbatcjm Some cc doors/windows have been updated by the creators. Other than that everyone is basically still waiting for the batch fix S4Studio is working on.

Best to check with the creators of the doors/windows you're using to see if they've been updated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 238 of 268 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just thinking of depressing loss of hundreds doors/windows/arches cc that won't be fixed by creators that are retired, and those items are irreplaceable favorites... Frown

EA, if you can't or won't fix it, can you at least please just reverse how doors/windows/arches work, back to how it used to be, it only takes a few seconds to use bb.moveobjects, why are we being put through all this trouble for nothing?

Message 239 of 268 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thats a bit harsh. It's not TS4's job to make all custom content work in the game, as it's not originally a part of it. People who use CC (like me and many other people) are putting it into the game at their own risk. 

Message 240 of 268 (672 Views)