by NAIQIUER

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 Mods door and window

★★ Novice
@Valadenthys Thank you! !!
Message 191 of 268 (1,369 Views)

Re: My mod doors and windows don't work anymore

★ Novice
@OhhSimmiBaby Hello, all my doors and windows are also broken. Have you solved it?
Message 192 of 268 (1,254 Views)

Re: My mod doors and windows don't work anymore

★★★ Novice

Apparently the latest update messed up mod doors and windows just got to wait for a fix 

Message 193 of 268 (1,244 Views)

Re: CC Doors and Windows not functional after september 3th patch (2020)

★★★ Novice
@kikinizzy This update also broke a couple of doors and windows that are NOT cc, (Get together). Just FYI...
Message 194 of 268 (1,191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Some EA made doors and broken, as well. For that reason, I would expect some sort of fix from the Sims Team. But so far we’ve heard bupkes.

Message 195 of 268 (1,122 Views)

Window bug?

★★★ Novice

Good evening,

In game my windows are bugging, I attached an image. 

Message 196 of 268 (1,088 Views)

★ Novice

Dear EA,

we know you love all the the outstanding CC Creators!

Don't just leave us like that, be grateful and provide the new Parameters for Doors and Windows.

Help those brilliant Tool Makers to fix this mess !!

WE would love you even more for that Heart

Message 197 of 268 (1,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

When it's been two weeks and there is still no fix Confused

My friend and I haven't been playing ever since because the major reason we bought this game for was building realistic houses (which obviously requires CC as the Maxis-style is very cartoony overall).

It's a huge bummer - just before the patch that ruined it all came out, I bought another 4 expansion and gameplay packs that included some lovely build and buy mode objects (and as we all know, your addons are really f*ing pricey, EA).

If there will be no fix, I apparently blew my money out for nothing - CC is a major part of this game and the developers know that :D

If that wasn't enough of a reason, as it has already been pointed out by many here: even some EA doors and windows are broken.

At this point it's just wait and see, I guess. Let's hope for the best.

Message 198 of 268 (1,075 Views)

Re: Window bug?

Hero
@shxkha I merged your post with the master thread this. CC windows are all broken and need to be updated by the creators.

There's also a few windows/doors from GT that are broken. If you have that, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GT-King-of-Diamonds-Door-Stone-Frame-Holey-Geometry/td-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 199 of 268 (1,077 Views)

Re: Window bug?

★★ Novice

Do you know if there is a fix for this yet?

Message 200 of 268 (1,026 Views)