Re: Error code 140:95e2d14f:30cc6644

by Aquia123

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Update for CC

★★★ Novice
@livinlifejb2036 i agree, whit no cc its not even worth playing, iam just a newbie builder but still i need my cc! like aggressive kitty omg !
Message 131 of 268 (2,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what's BE?

Message 132 of 268 (2,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi,

Does anyone know roughly how long this batch fix thing will take or how to actually do it? I have no idea how to even do a batch fix let alone how long it takes to do. Not trying to be impatient just curious. 

Thanks

Message 133 of 268 (2,114 Views)

Re: Cant se windows or doors

Hero
@nihilaza Yes, the change that lets you freely place windows. CC windows need to be adjusted for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 134 of 268 (2,109 Views)

My mod doors and windows don't work anymore

★★★ Novice

So ive been playing the Sims 4 with mods since day one.

Three days ago i started up Sims 4 as normal but suddenly all my Mod doors and windows dont work????

I can place them on a wall but.... well pic Attached

Why has this suddenly started doing. I have tried everything.

Reinstalling.

Testing each mod at a time

They just won't work

HELP

Message 135 of 268 (2,088 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ktbrennan484 I'll keep you posted on the fix, they (S4S) have been testing for a few days now. If you want i can share my screen on discord to show you how to batchfix, but it's really easy.
Message 136 of 268 (2,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HopeWonderland BE is the Better Exceptions mod from TwistedMexi
Message 137 of 268 (1,922 Views)

Broken Windows and Doors after last Origin-Update

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try a CC door or window, and you'll see the bug!
What happens when the bug occurs? You can see no glas, the glasses are opaque
What do you expect to see? Working windows and doors, what else? Like it was bevor the last Origin update...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All the CC doors and windows are broken. A lot of gamer are using CC, and Sims lives also from CC! EA disappointed me very much with the last Origin update.

Message 138 of 268 (1,906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@holger1405My message was a response to something @crincrit had stated and I had stated to let EA Games know about the suggestion that I had made. My message was also an attempt to help EA games to understand how many people play utilizing CC. I know full well that EA games is not responsible for CC and it is my own risk, believe me, I have had my troubles with it. I would definitely like to see the statistical numbers of players who play with CC vs. those who do not.

How about a collaboration between players with CC and EA games to work together on patches or updates prior to launch. At least this will allow those with CC to be aware of the changes, make informed decisions prior to the patch or update.

And, BTW, I have posted a temporary fix utilizing Maxis "building supplies" to allow CC players to continue playing and building instead of getting frustrated. I did not play for more than 2 years because of updates and patches which means, loss of revenue of thousands who give up.

Maxis/EA Games could work with their community to prevent loss of revenue, especially during this time with so many people out of work due to COVID-19. Just think, $19.99 revenue loss for the Star Wars pack. How many people were unable to purchase this pack due to COVID. Now more than ever, EA Games should be more proactive to collaboration with CC players.

Message 139 of 268 (1,915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you! <3 I tried it and it works! Now to do it 300 more times lol

Message 140 of 268 (1,955 Views)