Re: Sims 4 Update for CC

by krustie3000

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@cheytown77 Check out soulsisyetsims on YouTube for a temporary fix.
Message 121 of 268 (990 Views)

★ Apprentice
@cheytown77 *Soulsistersims.
Message 122 of 268 (987 Views)

Door and Window Mods Not Functioning

★★ Novice

Having issues with door and window mods; they blank out and now look unopened and a part of the wall instead of see-through...if that makes sense. I'm assuming this issue arose after the last update or even the update before that. Anyone know how to fix this,or are at least having the same issues? Thanks.

Message 123 of 268 (919 Views)

Re: Error code 140:95e2d14f:30cc6644

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@ElectricMecuryYes I do, I'll check it tomorrow. Thanx a lot! Update: taking the BE out worked. Thanks again!
Message 124 of 268 (904 Views)

Re: Error code 140:95e2d14f:30cc6644

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@FrimlinThanx! Update: I took the BE out and it's working now. Thanx again...
Message 125 of 268 (902 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, I am so angry. Not only that CC windows and doors aren't working. But that I may have to get rid of CC I've spent hours looking for, for my builds. The people over at Sims 4 Studios are saying its not a guarantee that a batch fix will be possible. And that it may be up to each CC creator to fix their own CC after this mess. Which means people are going to lose hundreds, thousands of CC. 

TBH, if this isn't fixed either by EA, or S4S isn't able to fix it. My time with The Sims is over. Lets face the truth. CC makes this game fun. These games are boring as * without it. It's just such a shame. Without CC creators, and modders, the Sims would be NOTHING. 

Well, here's to Paralives!

Message 126 of 268 (934 Views)

★ Apprentice
@mellaj81 This is great news, I'm dying without Peacemaker's CC! Happy to wait Standard smile
Message 127 of 268 (889 Views)

★ Apprentice
@livinlifejb2036 When did s4s say that? Last I heard Andrew had a fix for square type windows an he almost has a fix for round type windows. He put a request out for all window types to see if it will work for all.
Message 128 of 268 (779 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@livinlifejb2036 

It is not up to EA to fix other peoples CC. It is up to the creators to keep it updated and it is up to you that chose to use it to make sure that what you use is updated or remove such CC that gets abandoned by the creator. Unfortunately for you the latter happens quite often in which case you can only hope that S4S can create a batchfix for those CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 129 of 268 (763 Views)

Re: CC Doors and Windows not functional after september 3th patch (2020)

★★★★ Expert
@Cilfie LOL.

EA?

Spending money patching their game to fix player CC?

LOL!

Yea, that's not going to happen.

They won't even spend money to fix their OWN bugs. Let alone problems with CC.
Message 130 of 268 (1,364 Views)