by ElectricMecury

Original Post

Re: They did it again: Sims 4 update is useless and creates bugs

★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen I've never used Sims 4 Studio how do you do a batch fix? thanks
Message 41 of 268 (3,306 Views)

Re: Doors and windows don't appear after the 3 sept update

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, but with custom content.

Message 42 of 268 (2,972 Views)

Re: CC Doors and Windows not functional after september 3th patch (2020)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

"we have made windows a little more dynamic if you will. You can now place windows by stacking them above each other without the use of the bb.moveobjects cheat. Which may seem small but we hope builders enjoy this addition!"--->so you broke ALL of the windows? Way to go, EA. S4 engineers/techs and weathermen are the only set of ppl who can be atrociously wrong, affect millions of ppl, and still keep their jobs. This patch should NOT have been released until AFTER the Labor Day weekend, when folks will be HOME...playing S4.

the BIGGER question I have is: why do we all need a patch for the upcoming Star Wars pack if some folks don't intend to purchase it? I'm not a sci-fi buff so IDGAD about SW.

Message 43 of 268 (3,164 Views)

Error code 140:95e2d14f:30cc6644

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I tried to load my game this evening, but I have an error code popping up (140:95e2d14f:30cc6644) and also another message saying that there is something wrong with 'aspirations'? I'm entirely sure what is going on. I have moved around all of my mods and repaired the game but the messages still keep popping up. I'm just hoping that someone might have experienced this before? Attached you'll see pictures of the messages I'm getting.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Message 44 of 268 (3,111 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] King of Diamonds Classical Door glitching

★ Novice
@simmyfroggy i have the same problem with cc windows and doors and im playing on pc
Message 45 of 268 (3,049 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Stacking windows and free placement is great. Hopefully the batch fix will come soon or an added mod to place a bit of coding to fix the issue. Although EA makes the game and improves it based on its own parts and pieces they cant predict or account for this. But if it's easy for themselves to fix it definitelt appeases their mod users like myself! Either way they still function fine for me I'm going to wait and see what comes up the next few days. 

Message 46 of 268 (3,096 Views)

Re: Doors and windows won't show

@emelieewester @theirmajesties @ElectricMecury

Moved your posts into this thread. All CC windows and door were broken with the last patch. Check with the creators to see if they have fixed them.

CC is great but not supported by EA. There is always the risk that it may break when the game is updated.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 47 of 268 (3,084 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too and when I tried to talk to EA about it their website crashed. I spend a lot of money on CC and now it completely unusable. Why is this only being spoken about by select members of the community? They're people out there making a living creating CC for Sims 4. Why is this being ignored by EA? 

Message 48 of 268 (3,005 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue since the patch. Frown Hope the come up with a fix soon.
Message 49 of 268 (3,001 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Marloes586 They need to make it quick my game is unplayable. I dread these updates from Sims.
Message 50 of 268 (2,992 Views)