Re: CAS filters don't show up

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

CAS filters don't show up

★ Novice

Every time I filter things in CAS, It doesn't show the titles of my filters. Just three dots that I can't click on. 

This happened after the June update. The game is still playable I'm just being a little picky. Not sure how to fix it.

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Re: CAS filters don't show up

Hero (Retired)

Hi @maya_lemonz - Could you try resetting your TS4 folder to see if that fixes the issue? First, exit The Sims 4 completely & then copy your entire TheSims4 folder to the desktop or somewhere else where you can easily find it (default location is C:\<YourWindowsUserName>\Documents\Electronic Arts). This is only a backup, you shouldn't need it for anything more.

Then, rename TheSims4 folder in Electronic Arts\Documents to TheSims4_Old. 

Launch The Sims 4 from Origin and it will create a new TheSims4 folder with none of your old saves or mods/cc in it. 

Start a New Game - you can skip the tutorial and just use a random sim for testing. Move them into a house and see if you still have the problem.

If the issue is gone, you can start copying your files back following the directions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199#Reset...

If you still have the same issue with a fresh folder, please let us know. Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)