CAS background stuck white

by stu136644

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAS background stuck white

★★★ Novice

I've never asked a question here so I'm not sure how this works, but my Sims 4 CAS background has been stuck white for a few months now and I don't know how to fix it. I only have 1 CAS background in my mods folder. I have blob remover as well. I have deleted my tray and configurations and restarted the game to get new ones. It is very frustrating. Does anyone have an idea what I should do?

Message 1 of 5 (4,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CAS background stuck white

Champion (Retired)

Use the 50/50 approach. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (4,235 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (4,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay so when I did that it worked, and the CAS background was back to that Sims 4 blue. Should I just add my CC back slowly until the problem occurs? I have a lot :/

Message 3 of 5 (4,255 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Use the 50/50 approach. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Message 4 of 5 (4,236 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, thank you this helped!

Message 5 of 5 (4,220 Views)