Re: CAS and Cursor BUG

by Hexialand

Original Post

CAS and Cursor BUG

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: PC

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 - All the Expansion Packs - All the Stuff Packs - All the Game Packs.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just open the CAS and when I try to use my mouse wheel to change turn left and right my camera is like fast as hell and I can't even see the sim I'm creating. When I try to modify any part of my sim (face or body is not different) WINDOWS 10 cursor is ok, but SIMS 4 cursor is like, not sync and do what he wants, idk how to explain, they aren't in sync at all. I can't modify, I can't use the camera, I can't do nothing. I tried removing the mods but mods are not the problem.

What happens when the bug occurs? I just open CAS, and then when i move my mouse over any part of the sims body or when I try to turn the camera angle or something, it acts like buggy, too fast and can't do nothing.

What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to use CAS normally and be able to turn the camera and adjust body parts when i want to.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, I tried to play with and without mods, but the problem is still there.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No.

My PC:

OS Windows 10 

Ram 16 GB

Graphic nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHZ

I've installed recent Drivers and idk what to do :c

Message 1 of 6 (476 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hexialand 

This is caused by Reshade- Their forum have info on how to disable iot for the Sims 4. You can also disable Origin in game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (462 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don’t have reshade. I don’t even know what is it...😔
And even if I disable my mods the problem is still there!

Message 3 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any other tip guys? Frown I can't play at all...

Message 4 of 6 (412 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hexialand 

Like I wrote earlier. Disable Origin in game. Both in the game itself and in Origin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (389 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I’ll try as soon I’ll get home
Message 6 of 6 (386 Views)