CAS Glitch

by tori1921

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAS Glitch

★★ Novice

Ever since I updated the Sims 4, my CAS has not been working. I go to the dresser or the mirror to plan outfits or to change appearance, but when the CAS opens, my sims just stands there and no clothing options pop up. There is no check or 'x' button at the bottom of the screen. Like, I can enter CAS but I can't change any clothes or even go to an option because nothing is there. It is just my sim and the CAS background. Has anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it? There should be a picture uploaded as an example.

Message 1 of 5 (1,108 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CAS Glitch

Champion (Retired)

This is known to be caused by faulty Mods or CC.

Please remove all your Mods/CC and try the game without.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,232 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

This is known to be caused by faulty Mods or CC.

Please remove all your Mods/CC and try the game without.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (1,233 Views)

★★ Novice

Removing my Mods folder did work, thank you! But if I want to play with Mods and CC, how can I check to see if they are faulty in order for my CAS to work?

Message 3 of 5 (1,069 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This is a good place to start:

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Message 4 of 5 (1,060 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! I appreciate the help!

Message 5 of 5 (1,041 Views)