Re: Bunk Beds Aren’t There

by Reekyteek

Original Post

Bunk Beds Aren’t There

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the packs but none of the kits’
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Umm not to sure
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t get into my build/buy mode when I have try to do it multiple times’
What do you expect to see? I thought I would have seen the awesome bunk beds but that wasn’t what happened I am now scare to put ny custom content in just in case it breaks
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was when the new free update on the 23/3/2021

add that you've updated your game, repaired it etc, but the bunk beds still aren't showing in build/buy. Mod

Message 1 of 9 (1,035 Views)

★ Guide

Have you tried closing your game and turning it back on again? Also counterintuitively the bunkbeds don't show up in the kids room furniture. You have too look where the adult beds are located. 

Message 2 of 9 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Bunk beds aren't showing up even though I've updated the game and restarted it. 

Message 3 of 9 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AlliTiger19 Did you try a game repair ? What's your game version ? Are you using the legacy edition ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Hi, i have the same probelm as @AlliTiger19. I have the legacy edition becasue I play on an old macbook. Since i play with this edition, is that the reason i dont have/see bunk beds in game?
- ive checked updates = up to date
- tried a game repair
- close and opend the game several times
Message 5 of 9 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@_karolina0_0336 using the legacy edition is likely the reason you don't get the bunk beds
https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-legacy-edition/

Message 6 of 9 (891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Thats_Me_Madz Darn, yeah, that seems about right... Thank you for helping me find my answer.
Message 7 of 9 (856 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Hey, i have legacy edition and the bunk beds arent showing. Is it because i have legacy edition?
Message 8 of 9 (780 Views)

@jaydascoulding  Yes, bunk beds were patched in after the Legacy Edition was released.  Since the LE doesn't get new content, it never received the bunk bed update.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 9 (777 Views)