Building a Round Deck or Room

by luxana49

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Building a Round Deck or Room

★★★★★ Novice

I noticed when my Sim visited the museum in Oasis Springs that the lot has a perfectly round deck with sculptures on it.  I tried to replicate this deck, but couldn't figure out how to do it.  What is the trick to the perfect circular deck that is on the lot of this museum?  

Message 1 of 6 (21,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Building a Round Deck or Room

★★★★★ Novice

Did it!  Thank you very much!

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (24,173 Views)

All Replies

Hero

There is a round deck. 

Scroll down in this guide to see how it looks in game: http://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-building-guide/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (21,435 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It says you place two sections together to get a circle, but when I do that it doesn't come out to a perfect circle.  What's the trick?

Message 3 of 6 (21,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Before you place the two sections together, resize them to take the flat sides next to the curve in. For the smallest curve, which I belive starts out as a 5x5 "room", take the sides in so you are left with a 2x2 "room".

Do this for each curve that you want to make up the deck or room and rotate the piece before adding it to another piece. I did this in a Speed Build video HERE. While the process has been sped up, you should be able to see the process involved.

I hope this helps you Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (21,383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did it!  Thank you very much!

Message 5 of 6 (24,174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you go into the room building menu, you can find a round deck if you scroll down. But round rooms don't exist, unfortunately. I assume because placing doors and windows on it would be hard to add in because the door or window would wrap around the wall.

Message 6 of 6 (14,276 Views)