Re: Build and Buy Mode Wont Load

by Qwazzyman5K

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Build and Buy Mode Wont Load

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I go to open build and buy it wont fully load the grid will load but I cant buy anything or access the family inventory and to close out of it I have to close the full game and reopen the game and I cant update the game if needed because my origin wont load and my laptop is no longer opening google chrome for some reason.

0201202112_HDR.jpg

Message 1 of 16 (1,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice
@VICYVAC Nvrm i fixed it the iu cheat mod was breaking my build mode and just had to get rid of it to fix it

View in thread

Message 11 of 16 (1,852 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@VICYVAC If you have a pc Origin should be running when you play this game. You need to figure out why Origin won't run as Origin has to be up to date. How much free space is on your system device?

Message 2 of 16 (1,504 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont know how much free space I have but I cant get my origin to fully load all it keeps saying is refresh the page or try again later and that means I cant update origin. Also my conputer wont load google on it no more ive been trying all week it just doesnt open sland I only use Google so ibcant redownload origin

Message 3 of 16 (1,463 Views)

Hero
Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 16 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and plenty of hard drive and i am going through origin

Message 5 of 16 (1,432 Views)

Hero
@czabell02 The same problem with Origin ? Could you also post your specs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 16 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hiya

I also have the same issue but my Origin is loading fine.  Whenever I try to enter build mode it shows the same as the original picture.  I can move objects already in the room but cannot use build mode or add anything additional.  I am using a MacBook Pro so I'm not sure how to find and upload the information you was after. 

Message 7 of 16 (1,387 Views)

★★ Novice

I downloaded sims onto one of the house laptops which is a 2016 or 17 dell and build mode is still not working this also started happening to me after tiny living came out and I dont have tiny living

Message 8 of 16 (1,368 Views)

Hero
@Adodkin Are you using mods/cc in your game ? If so, did you try without ? Build issues are currently related to an outdated version of UI Cheat extension.

If that's not it, please post in the mac forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

@VICYVAC WOuld be great if you could post your DxDiag.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 16 (1,354 Views)

★ Novice
@VICYVAC I have the same problem and i don't know what to do
Message 10 of 16 (1,290 Views)