Re: Build Mode CC is Bugged After Patch

by alklkkm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Build Mode CC is Bugged After Patch

★★★★ Apprentice

All of my build mode CC is bugged after this patch. Everything has the same thing **DEBUG** for the title and description of the item. All of my cc was working yesterday. I already googled and looked at various guides here, but nothing in those guides works to fix the problems I am having with my cc. Thanks to anyone who attempts to help me fix it.

Message 1 of 5 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

SimGuruGraham has posted on the Sims forums that there will be a patch coming for this soon: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958413/custom-text-affected-by-the-4-16-update

The same is happening for me. I tried removing my entire mods folder, repairing the game, and then following the steps suggested here (excluding full reinstall, will try soon) but nothing has worked so far.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (683 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Same thing for me. Every piece of CC is labeled debug, no longer able to use the search feature. Hope someone can figure this out!

Message 2 of 5 (700 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

SimGuruGraham has posted on the Sims forums that there will be a patch coming for this soon: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958413/custom-text-affected-by-the-4-16-update

The same is happening for me. I tried removing my entire mods folder, repairing the game, and then following the steps suggested here (excluding full reinstall, will try soon) but nothing has worked so far.

Message 3 of 5 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Though I have to wonder how soon is "the near future"

Message 4 of 5 (664 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can also look for updates from the creators. MCCC for instance is updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (643 Views)