Build Buy Category Bug

by abbiluvskittens

Original Post

Build Buy Category Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Deluxe, Island living, Outdoor retreat, and University.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you go into build and buy its just scattered all over the place.
What happens when the bug occurs? The build buy icons (bedroom items, kitchen items, living room items, outdoor stuff etc.,) are all over the place and scattered. When you click on the scattered icons random items will open like mailboxes, wall items and more. It's basically impossible to build.
What do you expect to see? Scattered icons all over the menu and top menu (wall view, camera view).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The recent patch that came out yesterday (July 20th) is what seemed to cause the issue, because the day before the patch I didn't have any issues.

I have tried turning off my CC and mods and it still didn't help so if anyone has any more advice I appreciate it!

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Build Buy Category Bug

Champion (Retired)

@abbiluvskittens 

Please update any Twisted Mexi Mods you have.

Also remember to update all other Mods/CC whenever there is an update to the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)