Re: Bugs when checking Sim Profile: loading music and no info.

by twinklegalaxy

Original Post

Bugs when checking Sim Profile: loading music and no info.

★★ Novice

I've noticed since downloading Dream Home Decorator that I try to go view Sims profiles and it will show up blank immediately -- and then if I try to check it a second time, it starts to play Loading Screen music and won't open it at all. I removed all of my mods today, so it's just the vanilla game.

Message 1 of 6 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I do have this problem too ! Does your Interior decorator career works ? Mine does but everything is blank !

Message 2 of 6 (966 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too and I do not have the new pack. the only thing that seems to fix it temporarily is to play in offline mode. Once I do that however, the game lags horribly. Good luck!

Message 3 of 6 (947 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Exact same issue. I don’t have the new pack, only the update.

Message 4 of 6 (911 Views)

Hero
@WightQueenSiam The profile is a bit broken currently

Please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sim-Profile-not-opening-after-Learning-Dis-Likes-LUIE-occurrin...

@mariiepiier98 I merged your other post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bub... it's probably that issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (897 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe it's a mod interfering? I have this problem, and I use the Wonderful whims mod

Message 6 of 6 (861 Views)