Re: Bug

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug

★★ Novice

I bought the packs to the game But some of the packs that I have already ordered won’t work they bug out. It’s the items in the pack that won’t work. The items still pop up but as soon as I try to put it on my sim or put it in my world it won’t work it does invisible.

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Hugababybear  Please try repairing the game in Origin: open your Origin library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't work, move your entire Sims 4 game folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto the desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content; your saves and other existing content will be intact in the old game folder.  Start a new save (no need to spend much time on it; this is just for testing) and see whether the objects work correctly now.  Let me know either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)

All Replies

@Hugababybear  Please try repairing the game in Origin: open your Origin library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't work, move your entire Sims 4 game folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto the desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content; your saves and other existing content will be intact in the old game folder.  Start a new save (no need to spend much time on it; this is just for testing) and see whether the objects work correctly now.  Let me know either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)