Bug - Sims 4 - Sims will not perform any actions after cat visited home

by xandraws

Original Post

Bug - Sims 4 - Sims will not perform any actions after cat visited home

★★ Newbie

Expansion packs: Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons

Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood, Spa Day, Strangerville

Stuff Packs: Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff

Description: I have a two sim household. Sim 1 was showering. Sim 2 was going to make food before I cancelled that action and instead had her ask a non-stray cat that had suddenly entered the home "What's Wrong?". The popup said the cat wanted a litter box, so I went into buy mode to get the litter box. Once I had purchased it and went back to live mode, the cat left the house, and my sims were no longer responding to the action queue. Neither will do anything I queue up. They only stand in place while their needs decay. Townies are still moving, so it's only my household that seems to be affected.

I saved the game and went to the map manager, then back into the household, but no luck. Neither did saving, quitting, and opening the game again. What should I do?

Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)