Re: Brunch at the old mill

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Brunch at the old mill

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the Brunch at the old mill for Sims 3 PC and I cannot locate it on my game. It says that it has been installed, however. Some of the objects have shown up in the game, but not the actual mill or the water wheel. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Message 1 of 8 (5,575 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

i found mine in the collection folder for the set gimme a few i'll grab some screenies of it in build/buy

edit to add images of the collection folder click on the icon and then scroll to the end of the items in the list to find the old mill water wheel or use the  sort by function-decor-miscellaneous  

study.png

sbf.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (5,812 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please see answers below. Didn't properly read message.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (5,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

if you mean the mill building/lot this set has no venue it's build items SimGuruKitty very kindly uploaded the lot that was built to showcase the items

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314506

edit some info here in this thread by  SimGuruKittythel ot size as it is an odd size lot so you may need the waterfall lot too

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/761206.page

Message 3 of 8 (5,510 Views)

Hero

Ah, good catch rum.

Not sure about the water wheel though ? Shouldn't that be somewhere in build mode ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (5,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

i found mine in the collection folder for the set gimme a few i'll grab some screenies of it in build/buy

edit to add images of the collection folder click on the icon and then scroll to the end of the items in the list to find the old mill water wheel or use the  sort by function-decor-miscellaneous  

study.png

sbf.png

Message 5 of 8 (5,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for all your help. I did end up finding the waterwheel. I didnt know that there wasn't a lot that came with the items, but I am for sure downloading the one you guys posted. Thanks again!

Message 6 of 8 (5,481 Views)

Hero

Great.

Could you please select a solution so that people know that this is sovled and what the solution was.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (5,449 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you so much Rumbutter, you really are a hero... I hope I can find it now and get it working...

I've been writing and contacting Origin for weeks for help on this problem and they never helped me, not ever! 

EA, this is the last Sim purchase (after I clean out my current credits) I'll spend on any Sims game in the future! What a rip off, I thought I was going to be able to download this venue in any setting I wished, and couldn't find it anywhere, when I asked for help I was told to wait and they would get back to me! ha! No one from EA or Origin ever explained this **bleep** what crappy way to treat your customers! 

Thanks Rumbutter, you are a saint and I wish I'd read your report weeks ago, I'd download that sucker about a dozen time and couldn't find it anywhere, still doubt I'll find it on my system, but no matter. Just a waste of time... shouldn't have purchased it. 

Message 8 of 8 (4,145 Views)