Re: Broken cheats after June 18 patch/Island Living

by EuphorialQueen

Original Post

Broken cheats after June 18 patch/Island Living

★★★★ Novice

I patched the game just 2 days ago & instantly bought Island Living. Aaand since then, the equip/remove traits cheat stopped working. I've switched tabs, I've exited/entered the lot, exited/entered main menu & game and nothing has changed. This cheat is just down. Is there any solution/workaround?
Notably, the sim I'm trying to use the cheat on is a mermaid, but I doubt that changes anything.

Message 1 of 6 (467 Views)

Hero
@Inq_Katarina Did you make sure to put testingcheats first ? AFAIK those should still work without a mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (443 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I absolutely did. I tried the sequence "testingcheats on/true -> equip.trait -> switch tabs" several times. It just won't work anymore.

Message 3 of 6 (422 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Inq_Katarina There are a lot of cheats that have been disabled and no longer work.
There are still a few equip trait cheats that work but only a few.
EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 6 (396 Views)

Champion

@Inq_Katarina I have a re-traiting potion (whatever it's called) in under my ID (SheriGR) in the Community Gallery... you could try that?

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the relationship cheat doesnt work either :/

Message 6 of 6 (345 Views)