Broken Sims 4

by VidnaCandyLove

Original Post

Broken Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I've had Sims 4 since it came out, and though I've occasionally struggled with it before I've always been able to fix it by finding the corrupted custom content and deleting it. However, this time something is seriously wrong with the game itself. When I first got Sims 4 Get Famous, I accidentally got a bundle with Get Famous AND Sims 4, but I inputed the code anyways since I assumed it would just download Get Famous and not cause any issues. But when I tried to play the game, suddenly it seemed my entire game had been corrupted somehow. I could create a sim and place them in the world, but when I tried to play the characters wouldn't show up and the whole thing glitched out (see attached image, and how there's no sim in the bottom bar). I removed all my mods and custom content– still broken. I deleted all my saves– still broken. I deleted and re-downloaded the game– still broken. At this point I seriously don't know what to do. I love this game, and I've spent so much money getting all the packs etc. Please help me! In fact, I don't even know if downloading that bundle was what caused all of this, I really have no idea what's happening.

Message 1 of 1 (123 Views)