Broken Simpoint Ads Play But Don't Pay

by lauravonawesome

Original Post

Re: Broken Simpoint Ads Play But Don't Pay

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi  @LaraCroftEyes1

@EA_Mai  posted they are working on it. At least this way we know they are working on it and Hopefully it is going to go back to how it was before when it paid simpoints- The only time the free bonus button would show up for me was when it worked/paid out simpoints instead of endless Ads all day long that do not pay anything.

In the meantime - Happy Sim'm 

Message 91 of 156 (1,493 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks

Message 92 of 156 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

I actually got 75 SP added in the last 24 hours. Hopefully they will keep trickling in.

Message 93 of 156 (1,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My ads aren't popping up anymore Frown. Hopefully that means something is happening for a fix!

Message 94 of 156 (1,447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Haven't seen any ads this week~ hopefully that means this issue is finally being investigated.

I've had 25 SP added to my account over the course of this week: increments of 5 SP at a time, seemingly  random. As others on this board have already mentioned, I am owed hundreds, if not thousands, of SP from all the ads I watched and was never credited for post-maintenance, though I'll probably never see them.

I guess I'll keep hoping, though.

Message 95 of 156 (1,422 Views)

★★ Novice

It is now 7/9/17 still no option to watch ad or collect sim points. I've watched hundreds of ads never got any points, I've purchased new games from Origin - never got any points, I've purchased new venues at store and never got any points, registered new discs thru Origin never got any points........what gives

Message 96 of 156 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue and its quite annoying as I just bought the rest of the expansions and stuff packs after years of own the main game. I only have 2000 simpoints which isn't enough for the world I want and I just shelled out $300 on expansions and I'm not really in the mood to spend more money on EA. I hope this gets fixed real soon because the button doesn't even show up for me. D:<

Message 97 of 156 (1,233 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you can't fix this then just make all of the content free. This is pathetic.

Message 98 of 156 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

@alclimerand @melody436

Did you guys register the expansions with Origin and click the link in the sims 3 site? The process of getting the sp registration reward isn't automatic, you have to click on a link that appears after you register the expansion (not sure if you get free sp for purchasing venues though). I think my link appeared somewhere in the top left corner of the daily deals page (didn't check any other pages but I assume the link would also appear on other pages too), either above or below the blue ribbon. Can't remember where exactly sorry!

Message 99 of 156 (1,189 Views)

Re: Bonus Sims points on sims 3 store site

★★ Novice

Hi, I am trying to earn sims 3 simpoints because I really wanna buy a world from the Sims 3 store, my problem is I don't really have money available to buy the sim points and a while ago I noticed there was something were you could watch a video/add and receive a certain number of simpoints. Now that I actually want to use that option to get simpoints it's not their I've tried different internet users to see if mine was a problem and turn off my ad blocker and I'm still not viewing anything I just wanted to get in touch with you because maybe you had a solution to my problem, and If not I'll just have to wait for my money to come so I can buy the simpoints. Thanks in advance.

Message 100 of 156 (2,441 Views)