Re: Broken Simpoint Ads Play But Don't Pay

by Panda14616

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@jude525You have your opinion and I have mine which has and never will change about this company.

Still no word on this problem shocker it has been months Angry

Message 151 of 156 (1,556 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In all honesty, I think this thread should be shut down, by the way things are going, it seems the free (and possibly the paid) simpoint system is shut down for good in order to focus on the Sims 4 or for any other reason. They seem pretty adamant about focusing on the Sims 4 only at the moment. I'm just giving my honest opinion that I don't think groping about it is going to make the developers change their mind at this rate and this thread is going nowhere fast. I mean, if it comes up again and we hear news about the simpoints, a new one can be started, but this current one has, in my opinion, hit its end.

Message 152 of 156 (1,550 Views)

@LadyAlkali  While the ads for free SimPoints have not been available for some time, it's certainly still possible to buy points and spend them, if that's what you want to do.  You have to purchase through Origin, not the store, but it's an easy enough process.  If you'd rather not give Origin your credit card information, you can buy an EA gift card instead and add it to your account, then use the credit to buy your points.  (Be careful about taxes though—I didn't have to pay any, but that may not be true everywhere.)

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 153 of 156 (1,523 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

It has been so long and no one from the actual company has made any kind of response to this post not at all surprised. There are a lot of players who do not have thousands of extra dollars to spend on extra content but still would like the items and watching the ads was the only way for them to be able to get those items. It sucks for people who do not have a lot of money let's see pay bills and eat or buy stuff for a game.

Edited for readability.  Please don't post in all-caps; it's considered shouting.  -puzzlezaddict

Message 154 of 156 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro, its ten bucks for 1000 simpoints. thats 2 and a half meals from mcdonals, for fake money, in a almost ten year old game, that had a sequal 4 years ago. just make em cheaper.

Message 155 of 156 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Have you forgotten us?

Message 156 of 156 (1,064 Views)