Re: Broken Lot In Brindleton Bay (Dachshund's Creek)

by AtomicCharley

Original Post

Broken Lot In Brindleton Bay (Dachshund's Creek)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I've built a vet in Dachshund's Creek and I can't use the vert equipment at all in a certain area of my vet (the room with the green vet table).

I've tried uninstalling mods, repairing my game, reloading the lot, and the game and I just can't do anything with the surgery station or the vet table in this one room, I get the routing error bubble above my Sim's head and none of my vets use this table, but there's nothing in that area that can stop them from accessing the table or the station.

I had a slightly different layout before I found this bug, with the Craft-o-matic in there and that seemed to work. It's just a bit frustrating that this small part of my lot (only on the ground floor) is broken

Edit: Just realised this is NOT Dachshund's Creek, it's Catscratch Cottage. I moved my original vet from Dachshund's Creek to here and left the name

Message 1 of 3 (522 Views)

Hero
@AtomicCharley Does the same build work on another lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (463 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried the lot on different lots and it works.

I've adjusted my build a little so that nothing is in the centre top (where the problem originated) but now the surgery station will only allow me to spay my own pets, but I can't do any normal procedures on it.

If you haven't saw my edit in the original post the lot is actually Catscratch Cottage, not Dachshund's Creek

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)