Re: Broken Build Mode

by haveahiddles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Broken Build Mode

★ Novice

Hi, my build mode has been broken since the last update in March. Has anyone else had this problem? I've tried to reach out to ea help but it keeps saying "No channel available". 

Message 1 of 4 (5,788 Views)

Accepted Solution

@AuVyHere  Build mode has been broken for people with mods, particularly Better Build/Buy and maybe a couple others.  (UI Cheats breaks with most patches.)  So try removing those, if you have them, and if that doesn't help, remove all your mods and test.

If you still have issues even with no mods, please describe the issues in more detail.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,768 Views)

All Replies

@AuVyHere  Build mode has been broken for people with mods, particularly Better Build/Buy and maybe a couple others.  (UI Cheats breaks with most patches.)  So try removing those, if you have them, and if that doesn't help, remove all your mods and test.

If you still have issues even with no mods, please describe the issues in more detail.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (5,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. The game won't let me select anything or place it. I can change swatches of existing objects, but I can't do anything new.

Message 3 of 4 (5,756 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@AuVyHere I found a fix that worked for me! I had to delete and re-download TwistedMexi's TOOL and BetterBuildBuy mods.
Message 4 of 4 (5,729 Views)