Re: Bridgeport Too Dark

by Andromache2013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bridgeport Too Dark

★★ Novice

All Sims 3 venues work fine except for Bridgeport.  Tried playing it three times this week and each time the town is very dark--as though it were night.  It could be my imagination, but the last time I tried (about 30 minutes ago) it was even darker than the time before.  Shutting off the game and then re-starting it has no effect.  Is there anything I can do to make this town as "viewable" as all of the other towns?  Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (2,545 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering.  I know that the venue is dim, but sometimes mine is really dark--as in unplayable.  (Is that a word?)  In any event, I've discovered that if I insert the disc into the computer and go straight to playing Bridgeport and do nothing else first then it works fine.  So for now, we're good.  Thanks again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,931 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately, that's the way the world was designed. Trust me, I also thought something was wrong, but apparently not.

There might be mods that could help, but we're not allowed to discuss mods here. Try googling

Message 2 of 3 (2,537 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering.  I know that the venue is dim, but sometimes mine is really dark--as in unplayable.  (Is that a word?)  In any event, I've discovered that if I insert the disc into the computer and go straight to playing Bridgeport and do nothing else first then it works fine.  So for now, we're good.  Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (2,932 Views)