Bought the physical format and was unable to install it, now it tell me to download it. Help!!!

by ClaraCSC1977

Original Post

Bought the physical format and was unable to install it, now it tell me to download it. Help!!!

★★★ Newbie

I bought a physical format (so I won't have to fully download it from Origin) and I was able to activate it, but was never able to install it. I don't have enough internet to download it. What can I do?

Message 1 of 4 (198 Views)

Re: Bought the physical format and was unable to install it, now it tell me to download it. Help!!!

★ Novice

My copy did fine, my wife's copy is the same as yours.  Really annoying.

Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

Re: Bought the physical format and was unable to install it, now it tell me to download it. Help!!!

Hero

Try this method: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/How-do-I-install-from-disc-without-download/m-p/1384#M22

Should work accordingly for your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If the download has already tried to start through Origin, try going to your C Drive>Program Files (x86)>Origin Games and deleting The Sims 4 from there and then autorun your Sims 4 disc again. Sometimes it needs a fresh start.

Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)