Bought The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Not Working

by chrissyislame

Original Post

Bought The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Not Working

★★★ Newbie

So I had my niece buy me The Sims 3 Late Night on Amazon, PC Download or Online Game Code. I downloaded Origin and redeemed the code. I had to update The Sims 3 and then download Late Night. I have The Sims 3 on disc also. So when Late Night was done downloading, I tried playing the game. It wasn't there. Then I went to Origin again and saw that it was

installed. So then I restarted my computer and clicked on The Sims 3 again, still it wasn't there. So now I start looking on Google and forums to find some answers and I haven't found much.

Anyways, when I go to the Expansions and Stuff tab on the game launcher there is no active expansion packs. It has a button saying to install packs and it takes me to Origin where Late Night is there. Then when I right click it to play, it takes me to the game launcher where it only loads The Sims 3. I'm just a little confused on what to do.

Message 1 of 2 (581 Views)

Re: Bought The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Not Working

Hero (Retired)

are the packs ticked in ? see example image i don;t have outdoor living ticked  n so that won't load for me nor will the content be in game the ones i have ticked in will load and that content will be in game

large.png

Message 2 of 2 (564 Views)