Re: Bought Sims3 Supernatural Expansion Pack And I Have To Re-download Sims3 Aga

by Charisaturtle

Original Post

Bought Sims3 Supernatural Expansion Pack And I Have To Re-download Sims3 Again

★★★ Novice

I bought the sims3 supernatural expansion pack through origin and now I have to re-download sims 3 again even though I have sims on steam. I bought the pets expansion pack through steam with no problem and it was way cheaper than through origin so I think I accidentally bought sims 3 again. Every other transaction has been fine but this one didn't work for some reason. Customer support didn't even connect and I can't find anything on Google. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)

Re: Bought Sims3 Supernatural Expansion Pack And I Have To Re-download Sims3 Aga

Hero (Retired)

Steam versions only work with Steam...Origin and disks cannot be mixed with Steam

also to contact support switching browsers if using safari,opera or chrome try IE or Firefox

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)

★★★ Novice

I always use firefox but I was going to try to get a refund so I could just by the expansion off steam instead and have it in one place...I guess I'll try again in the morning, thanks for helping ^^

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile and good luck

Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)