Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bought Sims 3 years ago...where is it?

by JulieBiz

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Bought Sims 3 years ago...where is it?

★★ Newbie

I bought Sims 3 years ago, I still have the DVD but the game will not install on my new computer. Windows 10 of course. So I logged on into my Origin account, the game is no longer there (yes I registered it back then), so I used my product code to redeem it, it says that the code has been already entered. Yeah, by me years ago! So why can't I play with my game? Where is it?

Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Bought Sims 3 years ago...where is it?

@JulieBiz  Is it possible you redeemed the code on a different Origin account, or on the old Sims 3 site ( www.thesims3.com )?  If so, login to Origin with that account information, and the game should be in your library.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@JulieBiz  Is it possible you redeemed the code on a different Origin account, or on the old Sims 3 site ( www.thesims3.com )?  If so, login to Origin with that account information, and the game should be in your library.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Perhaps...I think I registered on TheSims3.com, but I also had an old Origin account but the informations provided were out of date apparently. I'll check that out and let you know. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Hey it worked! Thank you so much!! It was indeed another account I've used that I had forgotten! :D

Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)
Twitter Stream