Re: Body stretching/spikes glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Body stretching/spikes glitch

★★★★ Novice

Hi, so I had this glitch for a while, but it wasnt happening to all sims, all the time, but now it wont go away. My sims bodys are like stretched out, and like spiky? I dont really know how to explain so heres a couple screenshots. Its also only happening to teens, adults/young adults, and elders. 

Random info:

Platform: PC

Mods/CC: Yes

Packs: All expansions, dine out, strangerville, parenthood, nifty knitting, laundry day, my first pet stuff, and both the free stuff. 

Message 1 of 8 (8,365 Views)

Hero
@wolfyboyremus Moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Does it happen if you remove your cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (8,340 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not home right now I'll check when I get home, sorry I haven't answered I was gone all week. 

Message 3 of 8 (8,304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was on the game with cc, and without and it was fine. So I don't know if its cc or not because its not all the time. 

Message 4 of 8 (8,280 Views)

Hero
@wolfyboyremus Guess play on then and see if it comes back ? If not, you can start adding cc back until you find the culprit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (8,264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, so I'll play and if it comes back I'll write here. 

Message 6 of 8 (8,252 Views)

Hero
@wolfyboyremus Sounds good.

Good Luck

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (8,248 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks.

Message 8 of 8 (8,233 Views)