Re: Body distortion when doing some multitasking

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Body distortion when doing some multitasking

★★★★★ Apprentice

since cats&dogs my sims have some kind of weird body distortion when doing some multitasking stuff, so far I noticed it while my sim was talking and preparing food, drinking(sitting on a sofa) and talking, eating(while standing)and talking,once so far while taking a selfie and while I'm going jogging with my dog.

I added screenshots of the problem, also I don't use animation changing mods so that can't cause the problem

Message 1 of 8 (907 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok repairing somehow fixed that but I don't really know why, last time I repaired my game was after cats&dogs release so nothing should have changed since then

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (853 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all Mods and CC to see if they cause it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

did that already it's the same with and without mods and the problem occurs since cats&dogs

Message 3 of 8 (865 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach it directly to your next post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 8 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

not sure how that's related to my problem but sure.

Also I somewhat narrowed down the problem. it only happens with some of the clothing my Sim is wearing, which aren't CC clothes if you wanna ask me that next nope it's like you could see in the picture with the dog, an base game top

Message 5 of 8 (848 Views)

Champion (Retired)

A DxDiag tells us a lot about your system like is the graphics card good enough (it is) are the drivers up to date (they are) and other useful stuff to help with diagnosing a problem.

Your system is fine, though there are some crashes you may want to look in to if they keep happening.

Please try to repair your game. Rightclick it in Origin and select Repair. See if that helps.

Message 6 of 8 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok repairing somehow fixed that but I don't really know why, last time I repaired my game was after cats&dogs release so nothing should have changed since then

Message 7 of 8 (854 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Glad that it helped. Hope it stays fixed.

Message 8 of 8 (812 Views)