Re: Blue faceless sims.

by lmadeline

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blue faceless sims.

★★★ Newbie

Ok. So after the update in CAS I keep getting these blue faceless sims. Its weird and annoying. I don't know where to start with deleting content. Is anyone else experiencing this???? 

Message 1 of 7 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

i fixed it! it IS cc. I couldn't do the 50/50 method because #somuchcc, so I did a bunch of batch fixes with Sims 4 Studio and disallowed CC for random. Not sure which one it fixed it. If it was a batch fix, the CC has been removed. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (636 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

try to remove your CC and give the game another try also i didn't mean to click i had this issue to

Message 2 of 7 (763 Views)

★★★ Novice

me tooo it's so weird. And townies show up like that, they look so bizarre. 

Message 3 of 7 (706 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please move your Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Does the game now work?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

it did not Frown I'll start a new game file.

Message 5 of 7 (643 Views)

★★★ Novice

did u figure out what was causing it?

Message 6 of 7 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice

i fixed it! it IS cc. I couldn't do the 50/50 method because #somuchcc, so I did a bunch of batch fixes with Sims 4 Studio and disallowed CC for random. Not sure which one it fixed it. If it was a batch fix, the CC has been removed. 

Message 7 of 7 (637 Views)